Thursday, August 02, 2007

I just bid for my exposure modules a while back! The darn cors system was so nerver wrecking. At first, I couldnt log in to it due to some java error and my bro's comp just had to go wonky on me at that time! All my friends weren't home or were at camp, and so I was so scared I wouldn't be able to bid! In a moment of fluster, a little light bulb went off in my head and I tried using firefox to enter. Lo and behold! It did work! However, after that I had trouble figuring out the cors system as it kept saying no modules were available for me to bid and I thought they barred me or I missed the timing or something. Thank god xiangning came to my rescue.

I'm hoping to take:
.introduction to literary studies
.sense of society (sociology)
.making of contemporary europe(european studies)
.singapore film (for singapore studies)
.understaning our universe ( I figured I should take a science general mod since I'm from triple science eh, so of course I would pick physics. I really wanted forensic science but the bids are just way too high)

I really hope I do get the courses and the timings I want, though I do have some doubts. It'll be such trouble if I don't as I have to replan my whole schedule again. I dont really like this system. It's so indefinite and planning your own timetable is a major bitch. I really wanted to do philosophy, but it would clash with literature exams. French was a course I had in mind for AGES, but it'll just clog up my timetable and cause me to have non stop classes and lectures from TEN TO EIGHT on monday. I guess you have to learn flexibility and sacrfices in this system. Sigh.

No comments: